8 August 2010

Keep fit , start from this moment !


See this huge smiling face ,
I should learn how to smile from it .

Buddies , let's smile together :)

Muahahaha ,
I am watching " Sei Yao Gei II " right now !

It's really is a GREAT movie .
I love it

I am watching with my dad now .

My is mum watching a new movie ,
And my brother is playing MOSIANG ;)

Yup ,
We are enjoying our weekend life ;)

Nowadays ,
My weight is increasing lor .

I am fucking sad man !

Okay , I decided ,
I wanne keep fit !

Less meat , More vegetable , Most exercise .

Yeayeayea ,
I want do it seriously !

You all will support me issit ?

Ahahhaa ,
Thanks buddies .

You all are going to start exam lor hor ?
I will pray for who I know .

But my enemies , GET LOST lar duh .

Cheh ,
I hope my enemies will FAIL all ! xD

And I hope you will get good result in your trial SPM .
Pray for you uhhh

I love you ,
even we are no future

No comments:

Post a Comment