22 July 2010

The morning ♥


The time is 8:10 a.m. now !
Wosh , long time din't wake so early .

The birds are twittering ,
The dog are barking ,
I am singing

Erm , actually I wake at 6: 15 a.m. ,
for reply message .

Told him something .

And he told me some personal things ,
let me laugh again xD !

Yesterday night ,

My study time :
10:15 p.m. ~ 12:00 a.m.

What the ! Issit I mad ?

First time study until deep night .
Good for me ? I think yes :)

Issit I had some problems in my friendship ?
I don't know , I hope din't .

Just now ,
my brother 's phone was rang .

But I din't answer . xD

I passed everyday ,
no one day is din't miss you at all .

Ish ! When can don't miss you , even forget you .

Yea , I can say out somthings that without of my heart to you .
But , why I can't ?

Nowadays , I can say with all peoples that I don't love you aready .

But , real , if one day ,
you really don't love me , don't miss me , don't need me ,

what I will be ?

The nice memories ,
I will remember in my heart ever

Some humans say :

You can't forget her/him ,
is because you love her/him deeply .

Am I ?

The day I don't love you anymore ,

What will you respon ?
Happy ? I think you will .

If I done somethings that can let you happy .
I will do !

LeeKahPui , can success once time ?
Once time is enough .

Hope I can !

Now is the time for i fight with the EXAM ,

Remind you all ,
please lar wei , please pray for me buddies .

I really scare ;(

I don't want let my parents and myself dissapoited again !

Oops , I feel sleepy now .
Ahahhahahaa ! xD

The goodmorning is for everyone now ,
But the goodnight is for me now :)

I can tell everyone ,
You are nothing !

But , originally ,
You are everything

No comments:

Post a Comment