27 July 2010

I am the girl ♥


Grrrrrrrr ! :@
My rubbish school , like playing a game !

Why ?

At the first ,
they said , monday , tuesday , wednesday , is the exam time in this week .

Then ,
they changed to wednesday , thursday , friday !

Okay , fine !

Last friday ,
they wanna changed again , because thursday has a DAI LAP MAK will come my school .
changed to tuesday - friday .

Then yesterday ,

they said ,
changed back to wednesday , thursday , friday !

WHATTHE ! Sucks !

So , I will have a exam tomorrow .
I still can't remember all the tips that teacher gave us last week !

Arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !
I gonna mad because of my EXAM !

Damn

A person .
I will less text you .

Cause , I knew SPM is coming soon and soon .
And I believe that you will busy for your study .

I can't do anythings for you now .

Just can ,
less text you , moody don't let you worry , pray for you .

If you really got some free times ,
Can you , miss me awhile ?

Even 1 second !

Blah Blah Blah ~

You can text me when you are down ,
my phone is 24 hours online for you .

Your happy , you can don't share with me .
But I hope , you can share your sadness with me .

Boy , if one day you feel tired ,
don't forget , I am the girl who will stand behind you and support you

No comments:

Post a Comment