26 July 2010

Fine !


My exam start from tomorrow .
I din't have a good prepare .

Wosh ! :@
I feel you and me 's distance is far and far and far .

My heart still has you .

But you ,
I think you were throwed my heart away d .

Ahahahahah !
Funny right ? ;)

Still remember all the promise .

But now ,
I should throw it away !

PROMISE ? WhatAJoke !

I can't control myself to stop hating her !
I can't control myself to stop to missing you everyday !
I cant control myself to stop loving you !

But you ,

I think ,
You din't miss , din't love , din't need me anymore !

Right ?

Still remember ,
You said " I have you ad , won't fall with another girls "

You din't done this for me ,
Then why you wanna promise me ?

Even I mad now ,
I believe , you won't give me a care !

Fine !

No comments:

Post a Comment