28 July 2010

Love so deep , hurt so deep !


Finally , you deleted ,
means , my love , you also deleted !

Okay .
I will face to the real , even to one person help me !

Start now ,
I hard to trust what you say ad .

I love you deeply ?
But you hurt me deeply !

WHATTHEFUCK ?

All the girls around you ,
why you wanna choose me to be your girlfriend that time ?

har ?

Why so many girls ,
you choosed me and hurt me ?

Because they are pretty ?
Because they are you many years friend ?

Then you don't wan hurt them ?
Then choosed and hurt a girl who ugly and just many months friend ?

Issit like that ?

Hurt me non stop .
You din't feel tired at all ?

Maybe ,
You thought that is good for me .

But I can tell you the true !
For me , NO ! is WORST !

You can't un my feeling .

Because you are the one who hurt me ,
and I am the one who hurt by you !

The last post ,
I type : I am the girl who will stand behind you and support you .

Now : I am the girl who let you hurt me once time and once time .

The next post : I don't know d . I am scare to think about future .

That's all .
Continue study now .

Will have bm , bc , ge paper today .
* remember pray for me , thanks !

No comments:

Post a Comment