1 December 2011

The first day of December

First day of December, last month of the year, let's make it be the memorable month! Rocks it guyssssss!


1 . 12 . 2011 @ Thursday



This afternoon, I had this two little pieces cheese butter cake and two pieces gardenia oatmead break as my brunch ONLY! No breakfast, no lunch, no tea! I am so shock I am still surviving :S



My grandma bought my kid's favorite snacks for me,
nom nom! Love you popo *kiss*



I tied my hair today, cause I challenge myself 4 days don't wash my hair! Hahaaaaa, noob challenging -.- And yea, finally I SUCCESSED! Washed my hair just now, heheee, so soft now :P



I hope my eyes are double eye-lid everyday, haha!



My instagram have 100 followers now, got abit shock, got abit surprise, got abit happy. HAHAAA! Today I keep viewing Super Junior's video through youtube. They are so freaking cute, handsome & funny. HAHAAAA! Eh bigbang & shinee don't sad, my heart still having you all :P

No comments:

Post a Comment