28 December 2011

December Life


Suddenly found this at my mum room. Haha, my mum said this pic is so cute, that's why she keep it so long. Heheeee :$



Saw this at facebook too,
seems so hot, so many ppl share it, my god!!
But this is kinda funny, HAHAAA



Heheee, found this at my brother's phone,
HAHAHAAA :P


SOME THINGS BROUGHT FROM TAIWAN

v

v

v


iPhone case,
so cute right? :P



Accessories :D



Grandma wear this,
so cute right?!



Milk clock,
S-P-E-C-I-A-L!





Dad bought a super big poker,
it not obvious in front camera, so I compare with the normal one.











Pank Frank pounch :D



This is super jeng!
Nom nommmm ~





This is super hyper thin!!
Like seaweed, taste good :D



And this, BIG RABBIT,
my dad at pasar malam play game won one :P
SUPER PAPA!


26 . 12 . 2011 @ Monday


My relative wedding, also boxing day. Hehe. You guys know what is boxing day? My cousin told me, it is something like crazy shopping day at London. I don't know this weather correct or not lar, if not, don't blame me or my cousin :S



Actually I wanted to wear this to the wedding dinner one,
but seems too mature :S



So finally I choose this :)







This is the only favorite at the night





And get force to drink whiskey,
alala, so bitter man! :S





Reached house and captured :P





MICHEAL XIAOYU :P



But very badly, I insomnia at the night, so pity, play this can until 3 something midnight, WTF -.- Hope tonight not gonna be a insomnia night :( And I don't know my I post two posts in a day continuously three days, hahaha, MAD :/



No comments:

Post a Comment