31 December 2011

Hopefully tonight will be a great night :)




Another sexy sweet to start this post, haha! You can't blame on me, not I want to post one sex sweet to each new post, is just timely I wanna eat before I blog, HAHAA.



HAHAAA,
sweet :)


30 . 12 . 2011 @ Friday



The menu



Soft drinks = teen drinks.
Coffee = eldrely drinks.


This is what one fm said -.-
DISAGREE ~



The light made my pimples not obvious,
GOOD JOB!







Their pizza is so focal that day,
gosh, taste will better if without focal I think :S



Tried this new year skirt last night, HAHAAA. I don't know why recently I like to put my shirt into the short or skirt. Look so mature, LOL!


31 . 12 . 2011 @ Saturday


Gosh, my neighbors are overly fault today! Beside my house the neighbor, he played ' 你不知道的事 ' & ' 你不在 ' these songs repeat and repeat when I were having my sweet dream! And behind my house the neighbor, his baby keep shouting ' kakak ' , ' baobao ' and cry out loud. I were so pissed off at the moment, as everyone knew, LEE KAH PUI DISLIKE PPL TO WAKE HER UP WHEN SHE REALLY SLEEPY! -.-


Then I bath and prepare, I thought mummy just want to bring me to ipoh garden east for brunch today, who knows she want to go parade for buying cosmetic and walk around -.- So I changed a dress to there.



After that, actually we want to starbucks,
but I suggested to chatime :P



Gosh the pimples that below my mouth, so ugly, spoil my hang out mood. I rejected three dating today. Sorry my friends :/



Pearl milk tea,
you're the best!! :D


People keep discussing where to count down tonight. LOL. New year eve is it so important? Or peeps just giving an excuse to clubbing? Haha, who knows? :) Whatever, hope you girls and guys and also myself will have a great night * winks *

No comments:

Post a Comment