10 December 2011

Cousin Day

10 . 12 . 2011 @ Saturday


I wake at 9 today, so the hell early! Just because my neighbor, their alarm rang suddenly, shocked me! I were having a sweet dream that time please! :(



Breakfast while waiting cousin coming :) Around 11, she reached, then we went to oh sushi as brunch, so hungry :S







Yummy salmon handrow ~









Soba!





Then acc cousin to buy clothe, heheeee!



While waiting cousin trying clothe,
self love self love!



Then back to house,
had a fun chat! :D





My face so chan and chubby -.-



See number nine!
HAHAHAA



While waiting food coming







Have a look on my face and my clothe's face :P



Nahhh! My tired face,
GOSHHHHHH!


Sleep now, have a date with karwai and chongyining tomorrow, HAHAHAHAAA. Will be a crazy day cause hang with two crazy-s, hehe, sweet dream :P


No comments:

Post a Comment