28 December 2011

The last hang out with my bestie :)


At first, I'm not going to introduce this apps to you guys. Is too boring to me. Because it just like facebook's instagram, got abit complicated. I am still prefer facebok and instagram :)



This is the only thing that I like at path. When you sleep, you tell it you sleep now, then it will start counting how long you sleep until you wake up and stop the counting. Then it will post out to tell ppl you already awake and tell you what's today weather and temperatue :) This is fun to me, heheeee ~



HAHAHA,
they are so cute, of course I'm cute also :P


25 . 12 . 2011 @ Sunday


I guess this is the last hang out for us in this year? Seriously, she is the one who I most relax to hang with. We can chat what we like to, eat what we like to, buy what we like to. With others, I will worry about, will she like to talk this topic? will she like to eat this? will she feel this is too expensive? and etc. LOL -.-



This was the day's outfit, HAHAHAA, I feel I look a Christmas tree that day, though that day really was a Christmas Day. Heheee, whatever, Happy Belated Christmas To You Guys :D



I were so hungry when I reached parade, but when we decided to eat at kopitiam, I suddenly don't feel wanted to eat at all. LOL! So I ate this, quite wasted money, this thing cost RM 8?! GOSHHH!



Christmas function
Then we keep walking & walking,
finally we feel hungry!!



This time was lunch, no more brunch, haha.
this is kaiqin one.



And this is mine,
hehehaha, SO CHEESY!



And also chocolate muffin,
our favor, yum yum :P





This day is the very first day we buy clothes together, haha, is worth to commemorate. She bought a top & I bought a short. When I bought the short was kinda funny, kaiqin just like a mama, keep help check is it nice, is it comfort to wear and blablabla, HAHAA



After that,
we went voir to meet kaiqin mummy



And acc her mum to buy diamond,
HAHAHAAA





Is quite bored when waiting kq mama,
luckily meet this guy, himhim :D







SO CUTE!
On the way backing to house,
I captured a very funny things, haha!

v

v

v



Mine



Kaiqin's


I am so stupid right?! HAHAHA. We were injure baby, so pity :/ Is that's all for that day, quite leisure, quite relax. Had a nice date with her :D


No comments:

Post a Comment