3 December 2011

Live as crazy as you can!

Hello guysss, I had a enjoyable day yesterday, heheeeee :P Hanged with my bestie again, TANKAIQIN. Although we hanged n-times, but I didn't feel boring before :)


2 . 12 . 2011 @ Friday



Yesterday's outfit, bring my big shoes out, it told me it was too boring at my house :P So I bring it out, let it syok syok, HAHAAAA



Still a SLEEPY FACE :S



Wok Sifu . My dinosaur milo & kq's ice lemon tea. She is ever ice lemon tea, HAHAAA. Then we keep chatting, until the food came ;) And I saw my lazy teacher at there also, LOL! :S



Her fried rice



My noodle,
kq said this calories is very high, OMG :O



Have a take then sayonaraaaa :D



Walk arounddddd ~





She is good in acting!
THUMBS UP :P



This is serious shooting, no acting, although the pose got abit noob, HAHAHAAA.



Then we played basketball!
Now my arms got abit pain *old lady* -.-





Then we planed to cinema watch movie one. I wanted to watch breaking dawn, but kaiqin wanted to watch the ' da ying siong xiao nan ren' We keep discussed which we supposed to watch,FINALLY! WE DECIDED! DON'T WATCH!!



Because cinema had a long queue! Then I told kaiqin : you see them, why I want to watch movie and they want to follow me?! DIM GAI?!



Then bye-bye cinema :S
Kaiqin suggested a place that we always came.



KID DEPARTMENT!







I love your face tankaiqin! :P





I call her DEI B MUI :P













Rude, take one!



Rude, take two!



Like pasar malam aunty,
HAHAHAA!







This is the mickey mouse school bag,
WTF?! RM119.90 -.-



The first girl is tankaiqin. Yes! We always act like we don't know each other, and walk the way we want, HAHAHA, so stupid right?



Too bored at JJ!
De garden, JOMMMM



This is the dirtiest kancil I ever seen!
:S











Stop self-loving can or not?!



Grey's is mine, Pink is her's ;)



Put your hands up! HAHA









Where we look at? LOL



Same pose, take one!



Same pose, take two!









I am ' qu lui ' :$







Omg, tankaiqin,
you are so ' long ' ! I am so jealous you!! HAHAAA



Ohhhh!
My ex-lover, jong hyun! :D



Kiss you kiss youuuuu :$



Pub got this?
HAHAHA









Strawberry moment,
LET'S ROCK THE STRAWBERRIES! :P





My strawberry, Her ice lemon tea!
Seeee! I already told you guys she very in love with ice lemon tea!







Say bye to de garden!





Back to jj,
christmas rabbit :D



I like this, xiaoyu! haha, although my yu is rain's yu. Call me super fish when you see me, thanks :P



Closed eyes -.-







Tankaiqin, you know what I feel at this pic? I feel the eye of the fish is gonna fall, and you want to eat it, YUCKSSSS! :S



Blur x-mas tree,
BYEBYEEEE ~



Backed house, beh tahan my messy hair,
tie it!



Just have a fun with my caps :S



Enjoy this pic, haha!
END UP! ;)

Baby I'm so lonely.


No comments:

Post a Comment