9 December 2011

Windmill ;)

09 . 12 . 2011 @ Friday



This morning, papa wake me up with 15 minutes! LOL, I am so pity my papa, keep waking and waking, but I still continue sleep, HAHAAA! See, I am the queen of my dad :P But see my eyes, enough swollen, goshhhh ~



Breakfast at hakka lou,
SO MANY PPL!



While waiting the food,
still a tired face :S





At car :)





I saw a uncle sell windmill at the side of the rode. Since I always went jj's kid department, saw those windmill and got the childhood feel :D So I bought it!







Have a take with it :D



2 something, mouth was so itchy,
I ate a bowl of maggie, one kiwi, and

v

v

v


Chocolate from aus,
aunty gave me last night ;)



I love this!
Got abit bitter taste :D



Keep playing this when watching movie,
HAHAAAA


Sometime I just don't want to tell out what I dislike, I don't want have a crack between us. I am not the first to endure. To my family, friends, love, I hope you all can understand my intention. That's all :)


No comments:

Post a Comment