12 December 2011

Tuition-mate Day


I saw this pic at last night. OMGOSHHHH, gorgeous, awesome, perfect, these words can't even describe to this lamborghini, how cool is this? OHMAMA! I hope in future, got ppl gift me this as birthday present with using my exclusive license plate - 23 :D Hahaaa, dreaming -.-


12 . 12 . 2011 @ Monday


Hanged with my tuition mate today, kaiqin, yuxuan & peishan. Actually got li ann also one, but her mum suddenly not allow she to hang. Too bad! Never mind, next time next time! Don't sad annnn :D



At first, kaiqin and I went wok sifu to have our brunch. Actually is she acc me only. Cause she had her brunch at house dy. At frist we ordered pearl tea one, but too early, no pearl -.- Then we ordered the same drinks - ICE LEMON TEA.



My fried rice!
Ps & Yx reached when I started to eat.



Yu xuan said my face expand dy.
Goshhhh, so sad :(


Then k-box,
PICTURES TIME!

































RUDE TKQ!
Ghost time

v

v

v































Before out,
have photograph at toilet :P











Then yuxuan back early, her mum not allow her to stay long. So peishan, kaiqin and I walked around & around. Then kaiqin suggested to buy bread to eat, heheeee. This is not that delicious :S Around 4 something, then backed, byebyeeeeee :)



Just reached house, heheeee.
Continue movie! TATAAAAA ~


No comments:

Post a Comment