30 December 2011

Still demcember :/

@ Last week



A very weird look -.-



Recently I keep on watching taiwan drama,
don't know why I have no good feel to hk drama :S



Nice, so touch!



Not finish yet,
but quite nice, just quite :)



This, front part nice,
back part so boring -.-


29 . 12 . 2011 @ Thursday




oatmeal bread,
my recent favorite :D



Facial,
my face so red now, so sad! :/



And received this,
batu send to me :P



From taiwan!



Gao zi oh gao zi,
dim gai lei gam hou sik?!



I hope this is real :P



Spamming!

v

v

v


See her -.-



And my aunt, spammed my whats app, do you know I feel very angry & annoy when my phone keep ringing!? -.-


30 . 12 . 2011 @ Friday



Restaurant tim shun long, hey shit! A weird restaurant!! Food not special, I don't blame on this. But there is so smelly and disorderly service. GOSH, I SWEAR I WON'T GO THERE ANYMORE!!



After that, went to a boutique with mummy, actually is acc. And mummy keep asking my opinion, and the sales said: how good is this daughter?! others daughter just will always ask her mother faster to back. HAHAAA, is quite happy to listen this :$





Still remember that my cousin's grandpa bought a sexual sweet from japan to my family? HAHAAA, what you guess at this? I think you guys might know? If don't know, jiejie tell you : THIS IS CONDOM. Omg :$


* One more day to go, gonna end 2012. FASTER PLEASE!!


No comments:

Post a Comment