8 December 2011

If I were short hair?


Yea, as my title say, if I were short hair. Yea, just if, not serious. LOL. I really hope one day I can carrying this hair style go out, IT WILL BE VERY YENG! I BETTTTT! Oh yea, just I hope -.- I don't think I will dare to cut this hair, even I dare, my school discipline teacher will never let this type of hair appear at poilam! EVER! LOL! But I think this hair not very suit me, because it cannot cover my baby face, too bad. That's why you only see my half face in this pic, hahaaa :P


07 . 12 . 2011 @ Wednesday



Just have a mark on my mouth, my face is too pale with house look :S Yea! I like to eat these little tomato! You guys can buy this as my next year birthday present, I don't mind :P



KIWI! Yea you guys should try to eat like this, it's fun :D Just cut it half a part, enough juicyyy!



I saw this at facebook, HAHA!
99 percent look alike!!



And this also, omg, both is my idol,
but why so different?! :O



Learned it :P


08 . 12 . 2011 @ Thursday



Actually today brunch should be eat at restaurant, but I am too lazy to go out, so I ask my maid to cook maggie mee.



First



Second
Which more match? I prefer the first one ;)



My dinner, porridge :D



See ben's teeth! HAHAHA :E



:O

It's amazing how someone can break you heart,
and you can still love them with all the little pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment