5 December 2011

Sung min :D

04 . 12 . 2011 @ Sunday



Last night, my family and I visited my dad's friend that come from china - Uncle Lee. His house at hillcity condo.



Woahhh,
SO FULL!



Sashimi,
although got abit ugly, but it's very fresh, very sweet!



First time wear spec, t shirt, short & slipper to visit -.-



21 years's whiskey!



Act drunk,
FAIL :S



Brother's V.S Mine!
HAHAHAAA





I hope I have no chubby face,
I HOPEEE!



Rainy dayyyy ~



Oh favorite :D
So cute right?!


05 . 12 . 2011 @ Monday



Wake at 1030 a.m. today. I insomnia last night, stomachache! :S Until 0225 only fall at sleep, I keep listening jay's soft song last night. Now I only know jay's song is so the hell emo! Make me think a lot -.- So I listen those korea high song, HAHAAA. It's work to remove insomnia! :P



Mom's fu zok yi mei & mine lemon tea



北京扳面





Awwww, SUNG MIN! So cuteeeeee! Actually I only like kyuhyun in super junior one, but recently I keep watching suju's youtube video, and finally now I love all, LOL. They are so funny! HAHAHAAAA. Is time to watch movie again, bye-bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment