7 December 2011

A letter from england


Oopssss! Is this smiley! Made me fall to him! So handsome right? He handsome than my ex - LEEMINHO. HAHAHAAAA



CUTE :P


05 . 12 . 2011 @ Monday



This night is too emo,
FRIENDSHIP FRIENDSHIP, JUST A BULL SHIT



Then I play this!

v

v

v


HAHAHAHAAA,
big head kyuhyun & sungmin :P



And also myself, HOHOOO


06 . 12 . 2011 @ Tuesday


This morning, mommy wake me up at 9 a.m. Want me acc her to jj hang hang! Say yeah! Is too boring at house :S



Simple look,
Bought sushi & lollipop :P



And bought this at garden east,
my brunch, HAHAHAAA





One of the brunch also :)





Keep hugging this bear to online yesterday. So comfortable when hugging it! Especially listen emo song with hugging it, GOTTA FEEL!



The night, to grandma house dinner :D





Lansi face :P



GOGO,
why so thin dy? :(



AH BAO! :P



Heheeee ~





See her tail,
always curl up one, LOL, but cute :D



07 . 12 . 2011 @ Wednesday


My alarm rang at 9 a.m. today, means I decided to wake at 9 today yesterday . But I wake at 1130 today -.- Too lazy to wake!! :S After my brunch, I received a letter from england.



I am so shock when I received this! From my babe Krystal Loh ! AWWWWW, so touch, is a long time didn't receive letter from friends. Heheee, thank you krystal belle belle :D

No comments:

Post a Comment