24 December 2011

H.Christmas Eve :)

At first, wish you girls & guys have a great Christmas Eve, enjoy it! I think my Christmas Eve will be boring. So I swear! When I am 17, I must count down Christmas with my dear friends. IT'S! A! MUST!


14 . 12. 2011 @ Wednesday



Before travel that day,
mama and I went to wooley as brunch.



Then to parkson for buying luggage!
Red for me & black for brother ;)



Then went to take my con,
saw this dog, haha. so yeng! sleep on the table :S



At night, maggie as my dinner,
rushing to pack 8 days clothing in 10 hours :S



At the midnight, I feel myself get a light fever,
so I quickly to eat panadol!


That's all for that day. Actually I am not gonna to post this out one. But I am waiting my brother to back, cause I wanna sync picture that I took at taiwan. Is so hell boring to wait ppl, whatever, I will wait more 10 minute. Goodnight guys! The last one : HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE !!


No comments:

Post a Comment