11 December 2011

Classmate Day

11 . 12 . 2011 @ Sunday


Hanged with yining & karwai, my 2011 crazy classmates! HAHAAAA. Is funny that we almost reach at the same time, then keep finding each other.


We were so cute in our conversation :
LKP: ni dao liao lar?
CYN: wo gang dao .
LKP: wo ye shi gang dao wor.
CKW: wo zai deng ni men le.



Then yining intro me to mp had my brunch. Woohooooo, first time have a dish at mp. Errr, quite cheap, quite nice. But inside got a big cooking smell :S



They chatting like couple :S



After brunch, k box! But maybe too early, k box not yet start to business, so we walked around the hip hop area. Saw the parade ah gua! Shocked me when I turn in to a corner! Then we keep endure to laugh, HAHAHAH!







How rude is she?!
HAHAHAA



LET'S ROCK THE PICTURES!












She said this is emo feel wor, hahaaa









































Sleep :D





YOOOOO!











Piang piangggg!



Imma MONSTER LEE :P



Actually we want to act I am surprise that she propose marriage to me, but I think it looks like I gonna bill with expensive price more! HAHAAAA

















Self-take



Had a take before byebye to kbox ;)



Then I saw this grand function.
popular sales and drawing competition!



Then we keep walking around and around, around and around. Walk till so tired. Then acc karwai to marry brown to have lunch and buy nail polish for her sister & acc yining to shilin had her lunch. Lastly they acc me to starbucks. Long time no see, baby starbucks :D



Finally backed, so tired :S



CHONG YINING! You forget to lend me your ' na xie nian ' book to me! IHATEYOUUUUU! :S Okay that's all for today, is quite crazy and happy. But I don't know why I feel so exhausted today, LOL! Have a nap now, bye-bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment