3 December 2011

Sushi King, Thumbs down, Toes down!

At first, gonna post back two pics that I left at my last post ' live as crazy as you can '



See how she sit at strawberry moment!
* image is breakingggg *



And this!
Twins face :P


03 . 12 . 2011 @ Saturday



I wake at ten today! Actually I decided to wake at eleven something one. But my beloved mama said : today want parade? so bored! Lol, my mum is just like an active teen, haha! Then I quickly wake up, dressed up, have a bowl of biscuit as breakfast then straight to parade!



SUSHI KING as BRUNCH



This is the very first salmon handrow that I never seen before. Why say so? It put on the plate, okay maybe you guys think this is not a problem. But I am sure the seaweed is having a big problem, soft like cotton! Not crispy at all :@



This is still okay,
beef rice



The purple plate one still okay, but the red plate one, I really disappointed on it! How come sushi king can worst like this? MY GOSHHH! Sushi king wor, NAHHHH -.-



Then acc mummy to buy cosmetic,
and some what house need :)



Actually I already got one pair of converse shoes. But I don't know why it lost when I form 1 -.- Then I have a long time didn't wear shoes that same style with this. Today when hanging with mummy, she asked me, you want buy converse shoes or not? And I say yes. I think this color less people wearing right?



Yeahh, thank you, HAHA
THANKS MAMA, ILOVEYOU!


Today I don't know why! All the restaurants were fully people! We went three restaurant, finally, my relative's restaurant got a empty place! FINALLY!!





Eat like a hungry ghost :S



Chan face :/



Can't smile, so tired!
That's all of today :S


Don't ruin my mood please, thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment