30 November 2011

Last post of November :)


30 . 11 . 2011 @ Wednesday



Mini chocolate had finished! Left vanilla, haihhhh, although I not very that like vanilla taste, BUT! FINALLY! LASTLY! I ate also -.- HAHAHA



CHUBBY FACE, GET LOST CAN?



She like to spam me with this way, LOL,
very speechless!



My mum painted the altar today,
that's why her hand like this :S



Why my apps transparent dy?!


Emmm, the last day of November, one more month to go, 2011 is gonna end. Then form 4, then form 5, then graduate, LOL! Actually I am so scare to be adult. I don't know what I scaring of also. Whatever, I hope everyday is happy day, GOD BLESS ME. If you ask me: Do you enjoy your November life? I will answer you: yea, quite. Had happy, had unhappy. I know nothing is free. If happy come to you, unhappy will come to you once a day also. Yea, actually I am speechless lar, nothing to say. Because I am thinking something.


I think, I fall to you dy? I not that confirm. I just feel happy when text with you. But I didn't miss you when you didn't text me. Lol, since may or june? I didn't fall to anyone dy. Cause I control myself, I don't want to in relationship with anyone, I scare, I really scare break that moment. I don't want just because of a boy, cry whole day, don't eat don't drink. The life so suffer, so sucks. For me, 17 years old is a best in relationship age. But my boyfie must older than me few ages. I think I will very enjoy my boyfie fetch me back when dismiss school, have lunch with him, he teach me what I don't know. Hahaaaa. I don't want to talk more on my boyfie condition out, just let it flow. HAHAAAA. Tata guys! Ah! * I am in love with 2NE1 these few days, because of mama :D

No comments:

Post a Comment