14 November 2011

Jj day & Oversea dinner


12 . 11 . 2011 @ Saturday


Hanged with my 2010's twins-xinyi & stitch kaiqin that day. Quite enjoyed it, had a lots of fun ;)



You are the apples of my eyes. Lol under 18 can't watch it? Who cares? We still can go in :P A funny love story, nice movie. Touch but I didn't cry. Haha. AND! Can't forgot to tell this! We sat first row. Hahaaaaa. Because it was full booking. So xin yi bought the first row ticket. Errr, not that suffer lar, you guys can tried to sit first row :P


Then I can't endure dy, quite hungry! Because I wake up at 1015 am that morning. But the movie start at 1130. So I keep rushing and didn't had my breakfast before I went jj. Wok sifu as my lunch ;)



The drinks,
SOUR SOUR SOUR!




Wudong, not that delicious :S



Na xie nian de twins :P













They were photographing :P



Da tou tei :D







You're terrible TANKAIQIN



She was cutting the picture for us,
xiexie jiejie :P

Then xinyi wanted ready to go penang, so she back early. So sad. Must date again! Then kaiqin and me walk around, then kbox ;)



















Early out again, LEPAK LEPAK ~











Back house at 5 something. Nap 1 hour, then took a bath, ban leng leng, HAHAHAHHA.



The look :)



Oversea here, with mama :P







COOL GIRL :P

Okay that's all for that day. So byebye guys. Hehehhhhhhhhhhh ~ tata!


No comments:

Post a Comment