3 November 2011

November :D

Hello, october post end. So let's start november posts :D It's very shocked that someone add me at facebook. Not my friend. But my ex-geography teacher!



Encik. Jamal! Gosh, I so scare him when I were form 2. He is a very fierce discipline teacher! But is a very well geography teacher also, and I never get a C in geography after his teaching when form two ;)







Why I like to act emo -.-



This prove that I had exercise :P



Last night dinner,
hor heeee!



Woooooooooo ~







Adidas ,
so cute!



Love this the most!



I wonder why peeps line a long queue to sushi king?
having promotion or what? o.o



Feel the hush
:$



Have a long time didn't photo with my pajamas :$





Pimples -.-









I want to touch it!
So hell cute!



Dang dang, my house is decorating,
even is very noisy everyday, but I still can very enjoy with my nap :D









Tonight dinner, noodle mouse, HAHAHA


So speechless in this post :S


No comments:

Post a Comment