25 November 2011

My november, part two.


Hello, I come again, my mood is full of blogging feel today, haha! Saw this picture accidentally, so meaningful :)



LOL, my brother had something wrong -.-


23 . 11 . 2011 @ Wednesday



Went to grandma house, saw this antique motorcycle, belong to my grandfa! Have a look to the license, AN 3241, omg, is AN :S



while waiting my grandma bath :)



wooley as our breakfast,
long time didn't have breakfast & long time didn't went there :S



At night, brother bring me to mcd to have our dinner :)



mcd connection is worst, like hell! :S
even though I on my 3G, can't connect also!



I had one little plate of chili sauce,
my brother had three -.-





Then take away for my kakak-s :)



DANG DANG!



My hand can't touch my foot,
so funny! HAHAHA


24 . 11 . 2011 @ Thursday




I were so tired that day, even I slept over 12 hours :S




I like this mirror!
SO SPECIAL ~



This wall decoration not bad also :)





Then went to jj, with mummy,
bought ice cream :P



and lollipop!



This was my last night dinner!
I feel full last night :S


Twins here!

v

v

v


Edit by me



Edit by TANKQ
Quite look alike right? HAHA



This is two hours ago, hahaaaa. My house power failure just now, I didn't scream or shout, cause I were sleeping, haha! My mum wake me up, I had my dinner with this bulb, romantic? HAHA, yea quite! :P Oopsss! My forehead poped a pimples out this morning, so sad! Is time to facial! PIMPLES, GET LOST :@


No comments:

Post a Comment