25 November 2011

My november, part one.

Tataratata ~ Left one week, is gonna say byebye to november. This year seems like pass as fast as rocket, woots! Is time to post out my november life, if not I will delay to december post out again. I DON'T WANT BE A LAZY GIRL, UHMMM!



A night, dinner,
my new style fringe, unique right? :P



HAHAHA



Sunday, nap with mama,
so warm, hahaaaa


18 . 11 . 2011 @ Friday





So bored at house, omg! Then mummy suggest me to learn cooking. Then I listen what mama said, but I just treat it as play, hahaaaaa ~



cook rice, finally I know how to cook rice!
SO HAPPY!!



The serious cooking,
of course is mama cook back :P





I cook this, although only onion :S



Finally, can eat dy :P



The one flower of my garden, so cute!





This quote is right :)



See ben doggie, haha! :P


19 . 11 . 2011 @ Saturday


I forgotten where I brunch that day, because I won't go next time. Because I prefer japanese restaurant than buffet japanese restaurant :S



First round



Second round



Third round



Forth round



Fifth round



Sixth round



Seventh round!


Although all just abit abit, but really made me full like hell that time, OMGGGG! :S





Have a take with mum :)



I saw this at counter there. Long time no eat this, hey, you guys know where can buy this? I really hope can buy this once again, I really miss the taste so much! :(



The sunshine so dazzle!


Then I get spam from someone! :S















LOL!



I wish I can get this clock!
I hope someone can gift me this :(

Is time to watch movie, tata guys, stay tuned for my part two of november life, miss you guys :)


No comments:

Post a Comment