23 November 2011

Super tired, duper enjoy, hyper happy day! :D


At first, share this picture to you all. HAHAHAAAAA. So cute right? I always do so at house, ohmama :P Kay, back to my title, roll down guys ;)


22 . 11 . 2011 @ Tuesday


Hang out with huey see, huey see's brother and my cousin. Long time no see them. Almost ten months? They do not have very big change, still that face. HAHAAA. I am a big jie jie, care them :P Actually I want to care a meimei also one, but the meimei ffk us wor, yerrrrrrrr! Who's that? That's stitch meimei! Erhemmmmm, she so regret didn't out with us now, hahaaaa.


In the early morning, I wake at 8 something, my cousin 9 something reached my house, so she waited me till 10 something then we went out with mummy, aunt, grandma to have our breakfast ;) K10 as our breakfast, then 11 we reached jj. Then my cousin and I lepak-lepak, I saw a cute phone case at SJ! And I bought it, seeeeeee!

v

v

v



Heheheee, I love this so much,
but I scare this color will dirty easily :S


Then we acc huey see and her brother had their lunch at black canyon. After that, huey see didi don't want walk with jiejie-s, so he walk alone. Then acc huey see to buy nail polish, after bought, we lepak, saw peishan & yuxuan non stop! HAHAHAHA. Too boring to wait the show time. So we take da tou tie :D



Weird face, I mean myself -.-







DANG DANG!



After taking the photo, still have half an hour, so we sat at food court, chit chat & take photo again, HAHAAA



Tuition-mate



Finally!
HAPPY FEET 2



No more pg13 to me, I am 15 jiejie liao :P Happy feet 2, I think suit girls to watch more? Because those penguin are so so so cute! Especially, eric! Who's eric? Watch yourself :P After watched movie, wok sifu tea time :)



Facebook-ing



Playing games



Texing

DIDIMEIMEI MEN,
holding the phone non stop! -.-



My kiwi snow ice.



I treat didimeimei to eat chocolate snow ice,
how good is this jiejie? :P



Arond 4 something, byebye!



Vinn Sze *my cousin


Her mother, HAHAHA



My mother is the prettiest here, right?
HAHAHAAA



The park that near my house :)









Actually I wonder want to sit on the lawn or not,
because I wear skirt :S













Love the sky!



See my knee -.-
because of the dirty lawn! :@



Yooooooo!



ROCK & ROLL!











So tired :S











My cousin's!



From longchamp!
Woootssssss ~





Dinner time!
YEOLDE ENGLISH



My fruit punch & Vinnsze's honey dew



Our dinner :D
Then meet other cousins at sunway extreme park!







11 years old boy taller than a 15 years old girl -.-
WTF?!



14 years old V.S 11 years old











Tired day! But I insomnia :(



Play this game until 2 a.m. almost 3! -.-


Gonna have a nap now, so tired :S 法政先锋 3 , I dislike the ending, but is it mean having 法政先锋 4 soon? HOPE SO :D Hao de, end post, bye-bye :P


No comments:

Post a Comment