7 November 2011

My weekends :)




Friday, listening music while exercise.
heheeeee ~



I bough these at school. I finished it in three days, how free? how pro? :P Nice to read. Recommend to you guys, the 再见一眼 , touch story. About family & friendship. Got abit bit bit bit love also. HAHAAA



Mummy's bag :S
DE GARDEN



A new dish, cook by mummy,
nom nom! :D


5 . 11 . 2011 @ Saturday




I woke at 11 a.m. that day,
hahaaaa ~


Brunch with mummy, aunt, grandma :)
Oh sushi !





Shabu shabu ;)



Then went to grandma's house for,
visit

v

v

v



So hell cuteeeeeeeee!









Reflection from gogo's eye :P







House, MY HOUSE ;)



Dinner night,
evil ringgggggg !





Nich khun,
YOU KILL ME @@


06 . 11 . 2011 @ Sunday


I ffk my parents and brother,
I didn't go to mountain that morning *lazy*



I ask my maid to cook this.
Lamp chop as my breakfast, hahahaha!



Saw my neighbor house roof?
Because I were on the top of my house :P



Snack, england chocolate!
Finished in two days -.-v



Next round, domino! HAHAAA







Then back to my dirty house :S



STUPID FACE



At the night, went to a graduation,
cause my donate a stage to them





See the center kid! The fatty was so cute, he keep shouting: MOMMY! *shaking his hand and shouting to his mum* SO CUTE!















This girl cute also!



Popiah as supper!
See lar! No exercise and eat non stop -.-



07 . 11 . 2011 @ Monday


Jj with mummy ;)
wok sifu



Cappuccino pearl tea for myself,
mummy ordered warm water only :S



I love this. Full of cream!
JENGGGG ~



Mummy's





STEP YOU STEP YOU!!!



Watched movie, ON THE FLOOR! :P


Conclusion: I eat non stop, drink non stop, mummy spent non stop. And FAT A LOT! :(


No comments:

Post a Comment