3 November 2011

Back to october :S

Lol, I am late again! Already third of november, but I not post my october post yet -.- Why I born with so much of lazy cells?! Delay & delay, hahahaha! Whatever, who cares date? :S



Awwwww my goddess - BABY!
She designs this 'dress' herself, how nice? :D



Hi hi rose rose ;)


A weekday


I went jj myself, ten minutes,
for buy something that I want to eat :S



Hehehehhehhhh ~




Huge rabbit !



My mum made this, yummy!
Cheese cupcakes!



My adorable grandma :D I love her so much. When I am still a baby, grandma cared me. Cause parents having their own job that time, they had no time to care me. So grandma care me until I 4 years old? Grandma told me, when I'm still a baby, those pregnant neighbors like to visit me, cause my face was white and pink in color that time, tradition said if pregnant woman visit those babies that they wish their baby is same with those babies, then their baby will born like the baby that they visited. hahaaaaa, okay I admit I am cute when I were baby! :P And I remember, when I were kid, grandma always fetch me to market by cycling. Heheheeeee, I LOVE YOU POPO, AI NI AI NI AI NIIIIIIIIIII!





Messy hair @@




How cute are them?
Ask the same ques in eight minutes :P


Hair cut!





I am so enjoy when the barber was washing my hair,
so comfortable :D



Shorter :S


Dinner





Syuen here, romantic? HAHA



My 2010 birthday present, this dress cost RM200 ++ Because there are so many bling bling at there, heheeeeee *loves*



Nap nap ;)



Hate this!



I look old here? :(







Like this quote


31 . 10 . 2011 @ Monday
Back to school life :)





Wootssss, shout for me dudes :P



Sometimes the best thing to say is nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment