18 November 2011

Bowling Day

Hello guys, I did not update my blog a few days, but I am free everyday. Actually I got the mood blog also, but LAZYYYYY! -.- This tuesday, I hanged with my lovely schoolmates, for celebrate last day of form 3 life *winks*



Lee lek kin's middle finger :S


At class photograph non the stop, haha! Teachers not bother us at all also, even he saw our phones , LOL!







Leelekkin's middle finger AGAIN!









Their MIDDLE FINGER,
why they're so rude?! HAHAHA



Shoes, guess which's mine!
But I don't know which's mine also -.-



Bear was peeping what's leelekkin checking :P





Actually I were ENDURING to laugh that time. Because many classmates were shouting LEE LEK MEI LEE LEK MEI. HAHAHA, lee lek mei is lee lek kin's new nickname that I named for him :P



KRS'S SL-s







What's chowkarwai doing?!





Dismiss, mommy fetched us to parade with my beetle's car! I can't believe this car can contain six ppls (not including the driver) OHMAMA! And karwai was sitting the front place with me, HAHAAAAA! After reached, we acc lian to take her cons. Then lunch at shi lin, after that, lepak-lepak around. Finally! Acc karwai to have her lunch at food court. Those pictures you can view it at karwai's facebook profile, because the pictures are not at my phone :)









LIN SOO KUAN



BEH KIT YEN



ANG LI LIN



LEE KAH PUI



CHIN HUI JIA



CHOW KAR WAI

Our last activity! BOWLING ! Our first time except lilin & huijia. Omg, they're so pro okay?! But we are not bad also :P





Oops, have a mark on the ball, HAHAHA


PICTURES TIME

v

v

v
































We can't endure to laughhhhh! HAHAHHA









Kiss you!
but act :P


Actually she wanted to act to kiss me,
but bear said she like smelling me -.-







B- Bky
L- Lkp
C- Ckw
L- Lsk



BYE-BYE BOWLING COURT!


Had a lot of fun that day. Keep chatting laughing clapping shouting walking running dancing pressing rolling slapping capturing and ing-etc!

See you guys next year, FORM 4! Promise to friend as crazy as this year, LOVE YOU ALL!


No comments:

Post a Comment