16 November 2011

Recent life :)


Lol, is time to delete pictures :S



My recent life. My face, so stupid! I don't like to wear spec is because I feel my spec look very stupid, LOL -.-



Nahhhh, this is what I gift to kaiqin. Stitch! She sent this to me through line. HAHAHAAAAA.



This doesn't look like me? Xinyi said so, omg!




@ Someday

See what I ate as my lunch :S






Half bottle of coca cola :S
OMG!!





I draw this batik at school :)








A night


13 . 11 . 2011 @ Sunday
Rock the hawaii party ;)













Cute grandma :P









Throw my con after back house,
so dry :S



My hawaii bear :P




Long fringe ;)


Dinner



Love shape wasabi!





SOTONG!



My hiao face, enough hiao or not?
HAHAHAAA



Papa's hat



Brother's hawaii shirt :P









NOOB FACE :D

Hold me now, touch me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment