30 November 2011

OVERTIME!




Seee! My brother's honda baby had a very big huge large CASE! Accident, luckily brother was alright. Wanna around one month to be right back, oopsss, I will miss you, carcar :)


29 . 11 . 2011 @ Tuesday



Haha, I applied concealer that day,
that's why you all can't see my pimples!



My chocolate lipstick! :P





Wanna slap this face badly! HAHAHAAA





My brother took a very ugly pic from me, see his evil face, GOSHHHH HIM! I wanna delete the picture but he locked it! I wanna slap him, kick him, beat him! :@ But have a notice on mama's face, hahaha, she wear my big round spec, SO CUTEEE! :D


DINNER TIME with cousins!





OVERTIME
* pictures will be dark, bu hao yi si *



There is pub area,
I were sitting the dinner area.



My cousin's ipad,
IRON MAN wor! LOL -.-


* I forgotten the name of those food :S



Mine



Lamp chop







Chicken chop



This is the famous food of overtime



Meat night,
no vegetable at all -.-



My grandma, so cuteeee!
HAHAAA









Sayonara, at car! Mummy dislike overtime's service. And their toilet was soaking also, wtf -.- But their decoration and the feel is very jeng! I prefer pub at there more, if dinner, I prefer secret garden, hahaaaa ~



Then movie with mommy, from 10 pm until 2 am! LOL, so funny man, cry together, laugh together, shout together! HAHAHAAA. Even was 2am, I still can't fall at sleep, then I saw many facebook friends share out mama's links, woooo! So jeng! If I at the live there, I think I gonna crazy, SO HIGHHHHHHHHH


30 . 11 . 2011 @ Wednesday



Cause I sleep at 3 am, that's why I wake at 1 pm this morning,
hahahaaa, pig life :S



So hungry, my lunch!



I ate all this, wootsss! :P



Google today,
SO NICEEEE *winks*


我想你的时侯,你会不会刚好想着我?


No comments:

Post a Comment