29 November 2011

Sat-Sun-Mon-Tues=Days

Hello, is gonna update you guys what I happened in these three days. Hehehhhh, at first, share a picture to you guys :P



To my student followers,
this is so true right?!


26 . 11 . 2011 @ Saturday


I forgotten to post this at last post.



I bought a disc at popular


That day, kaiqin and I listened a very nice song at popular inadvertently. Don't know why, I feel like want to buy this disc with a ' MUST ', LOL. Lastly, I bought. I listen every night, nice to listen before I sleep! :D


27 . 11 . 2011 @ Sunday


Went to de garden, dragon one to have my brunch with mama :)



My ice lemon tea tea teaaaaaaa ~



Mama's 芝麻汤圆,
JENGGGG!



萝卜糕,
TOO DRYYY :S



上海担担面, mummy's favorite, she must order this every time she come this restaurant. But is too spicy to me, I can't endure the spice!!



虾卷



小笼包,
my fav! :P



流沙包,
mean it will 流 when you bite it!





But the taste got abit weird,
I prefer fu shan one!



The night :)


28 . 11 . 2011 @ Monday



I ate this as my breakfast, g cheong fen,
it looks ugly but taste good! :D



Mini ice cream as my tea :P



Posted a picture to instagram :)


EMO NIGHT!









Tearless,
whatever, all passed! :D



Because I saw this,
hell nice :D


29 . 11 . 2011 @ Tuesday


TAI KAR ROCK, breakfast! :)





Lemon plus honey,
PERFECT MATCH!



Then we went to see lamps :)



So cuteeee ~



Spider lamp!







Why so cute? :(





This so horror!!





This horse is lamp also,
on it's head!



Dang dang, everywhere is having christmas decoration, haha! Omg, I love this feel, expecting Christmas Day!! But this year pmr result will publish on Christmas Day. Happy or sad? :/


No comments:

Post a Comment