20 November 2011

Holiday started!


Start this post as hundred yes to his reply :P


Hey yoooo, holiday started! But for me, holiday started the day end of pmr. Eat, drink, play, fun, everyday repeat these. OH MAMA, hope that I won't get fat -.- I watched two movies through youtube last friday.



Nice movie!
About clubbing love story, jeng, RECOMMENDED!



Love you you, great movie also! My goddess - angelababy & peng yu yan! Handsome and beauty, nice view, nice love story! RECOMMEND this also!



So true :D



Went pasar malam with bro last tues, nomnom! I saw my friend also, mei qi. Errr, actually is papa's friend daughter. She gave me a hug when she saw me! She is around 20++ years old, just backed from england. Ohmama, still that pretty :P Beside her got a foreign boyfriend, wowwww, enough handsome. Sot-ed with his blue big eyes! O.O



Bubble pearl tea,
those pearl were full of my mouth :P


The next day




After I backed to house,
I saw this! My toilet door had changed :S



Tadaaaa, lovely door ;)


Then breakfast with brother & papa!
capture non stop in da car!













Chocolate as tea time :P



Dinner ;)



Nich khun you're totally right,
like this quotes!


17 . 11 . 2011 @ Thursday



Backed to school that day, for taking RM100. Heeeeee, mummy give me as my pocket money, and I don't feel like want to buy new uniform next year, I feel comfortable with this year uniform ;)



Brunch after taking RM 100



SECRET GARDEN DEN DEN ~



Cute :D



Mushroom soup



My coffee and mama's carrot juice :)



This is beef, I forgotten what name is this :S
But the taste is AWESOME!



Their home made chocolate cheese cake, and vanilla ice cream ;) PERFECT MATCH!



This is what my mum made. Oh fail!
Not enough of water, but still taste good :D







My eyes like line --





No mood at the night, posted two status-es



And I saw this suddenly,
got the feel. Emo night with tearless :)



GOODNIGHT WORLD !


18 . 11 . 2011 @ Friday



Tea time!







Their decoration really nice!



This can be eat one,
so cute!





Bye-bye haagen-daz :)



GOOGLE!


Sometime I just fed up. I scare this and that, I do everything for you all and hope that you all will say: WELL DONE KAHPUI, I LIKE THE WAY YOU DO. But you all still not satisfied, not appreciate my intention, keep hurting me again & again. Okay fine. From now on, I will treat you all how the way you treat me, I bet, YOU WOULD HATE ME!


No comments:

Post a Comment