4 November 2011

Happy birthday, my dear :P

Ahem!! Today is my dear sweetie STITCH STITCH birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUU! :P



We're best friends, we know since primary tuition at miss lee & mrs. hong tuition center. Seriously, at first I don't even care who is she, just treat her like my tuition-mate. That's all. But our brother are so friend that time, furthermore, our house is so freaking near! So we getting friend & friend, until became now - best best best friend!


Yea, I am so appreciate our friendship. She is the only friend that I will cry for her. When she sad, I will got abit sad also. But she don't like me to cheer her, so I just leave her alone. Cause I know she will okay after a new day. You're strong right TANKAIQIN?! :D


In this year, we argued few times. LOL. But whatever, all pass! We like to hang out, have a lots of fun! In our conversation, sure got foul language. In front of you all, yea, I won't even say out one foul language. But in front her, I won't care my image, I just be myself ! :)




The present for her. She already knew what's it :S Oh and yeah!! She is the only friend I gift her a birthday CARD. I won't have idea to make a card to my friend when they birthday, NEVER! Because I am lazy & no art talent. So, you must touch hell, TANKAIQIN :P


Hehehhhh, sorry for absent your birthday celebration. Wish you have a nice day, and happy always! BFF, FRIENSHIP FOREVER! *kisskiss* :$

No comments:

Post a Comment