28 November 2011

Happy Saturday :D


I saw this at facebook,
HAHAHA, so funny man, laugh non stop!



See his ears,
SMOKEY EARSSSS! :P


26 . 11 . 2011 @ Saturday


Tadanggggg, that day hang with my beloved bestie TANKAIQIN :P Long time didn't hang out with her, I mean only she and mine outings, LOL, HAHAHHH!



Swollen eyes! O.O



Kaiqin suggested to Kenny Rogers had our breakfast? lunch? Is brunch I think! HAHA. The time is 11 something, parade not that many ppl like common. So surprising!! OMG :S



Her Triple Passion & My Paradise



Kq eggcellent,
she said it's tasty, have a try guys :P



My chicken sandwich,
still okay only :S



Who's this?
KENNG ROGERS is him!! Handsome? HAHA



While waiting our brunch coming,
CAPTURE CAPTURE :D







She wanted me to capture her middle finger,
HAHAHAAA!



Doraemon fair, they are so cute :) But the host is so noisy, sometimes talk in chinese, sometimes talk in english. I know she want to make the feel high, but I feel she self-high only -.- Then we hang around, we went map, bought spec,she one pair, I one pair, we buy for fun :P Then we went to k box, awwwww, so high!! :D









See her hiao-face!
WANT TO SLAP HER IS IT?! :P





She keep acting cute after bought the spec,
OHMAMAAA ~


Then I acc kq to kopitiam to meet her primary friends. Haha, they so funny, all so shy, omg :O Then kaiqin was so thirsty, so we had a tea at kopitiam also ;)



Her chocolate & My lemon honey



While waiting stitch mama come to fetch us ;)



Saw my forehead pimples?
PISSED OFF PLEASE! :@



At car.
Reached home, play with my spec :P







Then nap awhile, cause want to dinner that night





Ignore my mouth please,
thanks :S



End this post with this pic,
byebye guys *shaking my hands*


No comments:

Post a Comment