19 September 2010

You know how hurted am I ?


My chinese typer had problem again .
WHAT THE huh ? -.-


So ,
Is showing you all my broken english now !


Don't laugh please :(


Tonight ,
Oops , M O O D Y like hell !


I need you comfort me .


But my mind told me :


Why wanna him comfort you ?
Text him for what ? Who you are huh ?


Finally ,
I gived up .


Huuuu , LEEKAHPUI ,
Cheer up , okay ?


Do not sad anymore .

Someone told me you and her ,
At the first , I thought myself was too sensitive ,


But , I am not .
Others say so too .


I am disappoited on you !


HAHAHA !


Please , don't show you with others are how close at facebook .
Please , don't write out you with others text always .


I HATE TO SEE IT !


Can you don't live better than me ?
I am super duper hyper JEALOUS !


I don't know your status issit saying me .


But if me .
I tell you here .


Eh , why I wanna hate you ?
You know hate a person is how waste energy ?


And , you know ?


When I saw the status that you call me hate you ,
You know how hurted am I ?


When I saw the status , I was attending a weding party .
You know I cried at the moment ?


And after I saw , I din't ate at all !


Arghhhhhhhh ,
I don't want care and cry anymore !


U S E L E S S !


Can someone SLAP me now ?
I wanna wake up now !

No comments:

Post a Comment