2 November 2012

First day of Nov


31 . 10 . 2012   @   Wednesday



The last day of October. In my memory, I thought it is a happy day, because this is the day we returned books to SPBT. But I were wrong? Haha, aiyaaa, whatever la. Passed. And I found out recently I like to say, chin chai la  :S

 
01 . 11 . 2012   @   Thursday


Yoooo it's November. I don't wish to be happy. Because every time I wished to be happy a whole month, nonsense, it didn't achieve at all  -.-  So, chin chai la. I don't really care am I happy, but I hope I learn something from sadness. That's all. I am always strong ok?  :P


The first day of November, it's a holiday to my class, so I absent. I followed my mum breakfast with aunt and grandma. At menglembu? So yummy man!





Little fish ball

 

I don't know what is this, 
but taste very good!

 



After breakfast we went to jj. I planned to shopping you know, but I end up with eating ice cream. Funny  -.-  Actually I wanted to buy some clothes in Padini, but I don't know why I got no mood to buy. Girl oh girl, 真是善变的动物

 



Tadaaaa, the day dinner,
this is the new vegie cooked by my mum, hao chi!


No comments:

Post a Comment