30 October 2012

School Tuesday


30 . 10 . 2012   @   Tuesday



Erm, today is a sad day to ELF? Although I am not one of the ELF, but I am quite not willing to see Lee Teuk to national service. My first time to see Lee Teuk is from Shinee's Hello Baby program, he is so in love with baby! After that, I watched ' We Got Married ' of Lee Teuk and Sora that introduced from those ELF,  then I started in love with this couple. They are so cute, so sweet!! HAHA, anyway, hope Lee Teuk got a better life after national service, FIGHTING!  :D


Back to the topic. I back to school today, so boring man  :/  Luckily I brought my phone there and got those crazy classmates accompany me, if not I would die  @@


Let's pictures do the talks























Why I keep peace?  -.-  The very first time take picture with the spec bear, haha.  Oh ya, I bought a book by 橘子 from my school book fair today. RM18, quite expensive? Hope it's a nice book la.



Lunch, 
the 香饼 really thumbs up  *BIG LIKE*

 

The day fruit,
sweet mango, from mum's friend  :D


SPEECHLESS...


No comments:

Post a Comment