20 October 2012

Last week

 
At first, what I want to say is, congratulation baby! My beloved Lim Baby! He get second place of Poi Lam ' school grass ' haha, hao bang oh bie  :)  But know what he say to me through phone just now? 
 
 
He said ' I get second place oh '
I answered ' oh? wowww, hahaha ' * I keep laughing that time, haha! *
' but the most handsome one still me ' 
Guess what? Ya, this is Lim Chee Ching, always got the i-chi-bang confidence  :P  * attracted * 


08 . 10 . 2012   @   Monday


Back to the topic!

 





Do you know how big is my stomach now? YA I CAN EAT MANY MANY MANY LIKE YOU CAN'T IMAGINE. But believe me, I'm just mouth itchy, not hungry  :S  I think I want to ask my mum buy more fruits to me, then when my mouth itchy, I can eat healthier. And not gain fat easily right? 

 

Tuition with Li Ann. Mean, candy time! HAHA. Actually I am not candy freak, but I will eat when someone give candy to me  -.-  I wonder, will Ann open a super big various candy shop in future? SHE IS A SUPER CANDY GIRL!










09 . 10 . 2012   @  Tuesday

 

Simple day with a delicious kayang kok


10 . 10 . 2012   @   Wednesday



You can see I am still edema in the morning, sad! YAAAA, I don't know this is the how many times I said, today is my school holiday because of pmr, ya  -.-  So I follow my mum, aunt and grandma to berhcam have our breakfast.

 

 Char siew Wan tan noodle
Then we went to Sunway to look around a house





















Not really take too much picture there, the sales looking at me, I shy  :$  Erm, I like the design, but the space is too small. Ain't joking. The space is smaller than my house, but the price is freaking more expensive than my house. 4 million per house, include swimming pool, plants, decorations and more. Seriously, for me, a house, standard size, warm and cute decorations, a full range of equipment, and the one I love, enough. I no need a 4 million house if I living with a people that I don't love.

 

Grandma made this, 
GENIUS POPO!

 

Mum made this, 
tongyam, not bad also  :D

 

Oh yaaa! My grandma gave me twenty ringgit that day, as my birthday present. Quite surprise, quite touch, cause last year she forgotten TT  Thanks popo, ai ni yi wan nian ohhh  ~


11 . 10 . 2012   @   Thursday



Edema, dark circles face

 



Took picture while yining's mum fetching us to tuition. I don't know why I would capture a messy look, and don't smile in front of the cam, haha. Don't know, I just depend on my feel  ~

 

Kopi for me and soft drink for yining

 



All my fav meals!!!





SELF CAPTURE before SLEEP


Just watched the last episode of ' The Last Steep Ascent ' A very touching 姐弟恋 movie. My mum cried. I almost cried. So touch you know? A younger man always help the older woman, no matter what helpings, and he doesn't want any repay. After these all, the woman's mother-in-law ask the woman to leave her and go find your love * touch scene * At last the man and the woman go up to the top of a mountain, build a house there. The man build a mountain stairs for the woman. Allah, I am not good in introducing movie. But! RECOMMEND!


Ya la, changed my blog layout. Maybe next week, I will changed the top picture and the side pictures. Yayyy, give some times to me. Already 12: 08 a.m. , is time to sleep la. GOODNIGHT!


God, please let my love reach house with safety everyday, 
and happy everyday  :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment