5 October 2012

Mid-Autumn Festival



Is listening ' If I ain't got you ' now. A very touching song, always a nice choice when you don't know what song should you listen! Click here if you want to listen it. Heheh  ~  


29 . 10 . 2012   @   Saturday 

 
Went to a new Japanese restaurant with mama



My set bento,
not as good as ten good  

 

So cute right?
Leaf shape wasabi  

 

I always prefer Gyoza than chinese dumpling.
I especially dislike soup dumpling, no why  :S

 

Mummy's spicy vegie ramen

 

Fried little prawn


I rate 6/10  Not that bad la actually, but can't describe as good also. HAHA. Just a very simple Japanese restaurant lo, nothing special.

 

Since I ate fry prawn, 
so had orange juice after it  ;)

 

Night, papa business got a celebration of mid-autumn festival. So I were going too. This picture, I seem so short, leg fat fat, waist fat fat. Is it reminding me I gained fat?  O.O



This is the one of the show. Chinese traditional, dragon show, of course can't less lion dance. Juztin Lan's sister performed at that night also. She sang not bad. But latin show is the best! Those teens so shaky!!  HAHAHA



They were making the candle stands.

 









At first, we just simply hanged at here, 
then everyone starting hanged together,  haha!!



I made this, actually it's a love  -.-
But obviously I failed !!



The Lee's family

 

Me and my adorable cousin sister, weiwei. I took care of her that night, cause her parents not attending that night.She's only standard 3 this year, but almost same height with me. I wonder is I short or she tall  @@





All little tiny small eyes  *.*

 



A round big moon photo is can't not taken at the mooncake festival night. By the way, A VERY BELATED HAPPY MID-AUTUMN FESTIVAL TO MY BLOG  :D


 

No comments:

Post a Comment