28 October 2012

Brunch with cousins



27 . 10 . 2012   @   Saturday


Brunch with cousins and mama yesterday.  Long time no meet them, sze sze and hoa hoa, they just finished their PMR and UPSR test. Huhu, I really getting old dy, they still got few years time to face SPM, but I still left one year  :S


First round, 
Berlin's Bier Houz








Second round, 
Black Ball

 



Yiiii, this is better than snowdream!  I thought snowdream is better than this tim. Recommend A1 to you all, the name really is A1 la. Go order!!  Maybe this is still new, so crowded man! Oh ya, saw some friends there also, haha.



BECKY!
See you kyu hyun, got road with max, haha  :P

 

Day time's outfit. I bought this when I form 1. 
YOOOO, still fit in size mar  :P  

 

Night's outfit, 
dinner


Just came back from facial. LOL, so red now. Thinking whether want to absent tomorrow or not  @@  I think mostly yes?  I can't endure the red la. Is watching Scarlet's Heart, so nice man, this is the second time I watched, still touch! Heard a sentence in this movie just now, 值不值得,只有自己明白。


No comments:

Post a Comment