26 October 2012

Sweet Sixteen


23 . 10 . 2012   @   Tuesday


23th of October, my birthday. Begin of the 2012, I started to expect my birthday everyday. This is my sweet sixteen, in my life, only once time. I planned how to celebrate, go where celebrate, celebrate with who.  But this year, I just celebrate my birthday with silent, with friend's wishes, with some hopes and without birthday cake, without birthday outings, without birthday boy friend. Furthermore, I having exam that day  -.-


HAHA, I don't know is it a curse, every year I got a boy friend before my birthday, I'm sure that I will break up before my birthday  -.-  My first love, we break before two months of my birthday. Since the first time I got the 'experience', then my heart got a shadow. When I got my second love, I always wonder will we break before my birthday? Facts have proved that, YA. We break before two days of my birthday. LOL  


End sad topic,
let's say what I happened on my birthday.



I got these as my birthday lunch, these are Batu Gajah famous turtle pao. Ate one already made me, FULL LIKE HELL  @@

 



Nothing to do. Played piano within two hours. I just realize, why I don't play a birthday song for myself that day?  LOL, stupid me  -.-


Oh na na, I get two present at school that day!
From Chow and Becky  :P



Yellow box from Chow, 
and pink plastic bag from Becky.





Chow's. This is so special gift. You know, she made the colorful powder herself and put into the little glass bottle. Not buy one. My mum said she so creative, haha. THANKS BABY! Loves  :)

 

These from Becky. Got chaaa, she so shy when she wanted to give me these. HAHA, what la. Although is a simple gifts, but I appreciate the mind  :D  Thank you also  *love*

 

My birthday dinner, 
HAHAHA so pity? NO!
 I LOVE CHICKEN WINGS!

 

Ann posted this and one picture to instagram. And wished me at fb, sms, line and insta, xie xie ni yo annn!  LOT OF LOVES!  :)

 

Lastly, the present from Kai Qin!  A belated birthday present. Whatever, I don't care! When I take this, I can feel it's a book  with touching it. HAHA, and I am right  :P



So freaking thick,  like a school project, haha!! I am quite shock she made this for me.  Because do this must use lots of effort on it, want to write, print those photo, cut and draw. And she was having her exam that time. Thanks you spent these time for me, ai ni!  :D  Since many people wonder how is it, so I post some pages for you guys to have a look.

 





When I see this, I quite touch, but I didn't cry la.
I am not a crying baby  :P 



Form 1

 



Twins face  :P

 


Thanks people who wished me also. Especially those people who countdown for me and send me a birthday text at sharply 12:00 a.m. Kai Qin and Chow so funny, they said they scare I cry when I receive the presents. Sorry lo, I didn't  :P  But I still very touch and like the presents so much, love love!


Oh ya! Thanks my family wished me also. No birthday cake this year, I ask my mum don't buy, cause I don't want  :S  Although this is not the happiest birthday, not the most perfect birthday, not the most presents and wishes birthday, but still, I love my sixteen years old birthday  :)


What I want to say to myself is: 
Hey yo, Lee Kah Pui. I LOVE YOU! MUACKKKKK! And HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY  ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment