7 October 2012

First weekday of October


Since mr.lim not yet back, so one more post! Sharing song time again! ' Bukan Cinta Biasa ' from Siti Nurhaliza, this is the very first malay song I like, I even translate the lyrics, meaningful. Click me if you want to listen, hehe.


01 . 10 . 2012   @  Monday



As usual, tuition that night,
she always self-cap when I am concentrating thinking answer  -.-

 



 Saya ada muka yang bulat  :S


02 . 10 . 2012   @   Tuesday



A simple Tuesday like usual, 
out with him a little while  :)


03 . 10 . 2012   @   Wednesday

 

Exam day, 
couldn't smile   :/

 



After dinner, 
fight for history & moral.


05 . 10 . 2012   @   Friday


Is a happy friday! No exam that day. Hehe ~  Teachers are all busy for marking exam papers, so no one is teaching that day. My classmates suggested play a little game - spicy sushi. If you watched ' jeong mun yan ' before, you might know what am I saying. Winner can use a rubber ring to shot those losers, so freaking pain when the moment of shot!! And I didn't be a winner, one time dou mei you  :(

 

After school went  jj with mama. Mc Donald as lunch, I had a mc 6 pieces nuggets set lunch there. Then mummy had vanilla ice cream there. Seriously, mcd ice cream is always the best! I feel it is even better than haagen daz or baskin robins, mcdee ice cream is so smooth and it's ten times cheaper than those, no reason not to eat! Mcd ice cream is always the best and smartest choice  :D



Mum's watch already 14:30 that time, 
but jj parking card machine showed 14:24 only. 
A little luck that no need paying RM1? haha

 



I wonder who's handwriting is this!!!
SO NEAT, SO CUTE!

 



Expert said colorful things made you remind better,
so I did this, haha!!

 

Clap clap for me, 
hehe!

 

If you're snoopy fair player, 
you will know found 16 little eegs is not easy,
and I am the one did this not easy job  :P
 
 



 Found out these two old pictures,
I think I took these when the august test? 



SO FREAKING AGREE MANNN!!!


Mr lim oh mr lim, why so late back? Your pretty princess is waiting you back, and she is sleepy right now. But she persists want to wait you back and tell you: HAPPY FIFTH MONTH ANNIVERSARY! I, I, I love you like a love song baby  *muack*


No comments:

Post a Comment