20 October 2012

This weekdays


15 . 10 . 2012   @  Monday



LEVEL UP UP! I don't want so fast level up la. Level 50 will finish the game. So recently I getting seldom play this. But I still would open it as habit.


That morning, as I said in my previous post, I absent school  :P  Seriously, I seldom absent school, I think I just absent not over five days in this year. yaaa, I am a good student  * wink *  Back to my topic, I absent school, so I followed my mum, grandma and aunt to have our brunch at a new Penang restaurant at ipoh garden east.

 









 All taste good, 
sure will be back to there!



Reach home and have apple

 

Ann and me write this for Xuan as her birthday present. Because we all no tuition when Xuan birthday, so, happy birthday to the dai gao min mui, Xuan Xuan. I am so proud of her. She is the first class student in AMC, quite pretty also although she has tanned skin, because she always join outdoor activities.



MONDAY NIGHT!


16 . 10 . 2012   @   Tuesday



I ' burnt ' my bread  -.-
 FAILED! But still can eat.

 

Dinner

 

HAHAHA, same name with my baby, zi jing  :P
except the sur name. 


18 . 10 . 2012   @   Thursday



Had this before tuition
American Breakfast as lunch, haha!



My left keep hurting in this week. One is cuts by a paper, ya, when I studying I accidentally hurt it, so sad. Another hurt is yining! She accidentally cut my hand with her pencil  -.-  SAD CASES!


19 . 10 . 2012   @   Friday

 

Went out with my bie yesterday, acc him to send stock. While waiting him, nothing to do then I capture my pimples face. SAD OH SAD OHHH ~





Turtle Pao as lunch

 

 Tuition with candy girl, ann, 
so candy of the day is Mentos!



I write this, 
haha so creative?  :P

 


 Night, i ate all this, 
1 meat, 2 vege, 1 rice, 1 soup, 1 fruits, PEACE!



STUDY TIME, BYE!


No comments:

Post a Comment