25 October 2012

Papa Johns



24 . 10 . 2012   @   Wednesday


The day of fish fish birthday, haha, I can't forget the date she birthday, cause after my birthday is her turn, haha. I am older she one day, just one day okay?! Btw, happy belated birthday fish fish! May you stay pretty and be happier mar, saw you always posted emo statues. Kai xin dian maaa  ~



这女的哭得让人心疼 

 



This day, I won't forget it!!  -.-  When I get into my car after I dismiss school, my mum told me: house no water! popo there no also, so how? how you bath? auntie catherine 3 something only reach house, you wait awhile la k? I think her house got water. I was like, OMOOOO, WAE YO!!!  @@  I am not that type of clean girl, but I can't endure myself don't bath after school. 


Suddenly feel water is so precious. If life without water, we can't cook, can't bath, can't drink, cant etc...  So, appreciate it before you lose it. I will not simply waste water anymore, I PROMISE!!


25 . 10 . 2012   @   Thursday


HURRAY, school holiday!  But I don't know what's holiday is that, but whatever, this is not the point. HOLIDAY IS THE POINT! haha.  Today went out with aunt, mama, and cousin. No grandma this time, she dated her friends to Mahjong  :S

 

Got a new tried,
Papa Johns

 





Seriously, not very good. The 皮 of the pizza is tough like hell!!  I cut it off before I eat. Taste is okok,  I rate 5/10 to Papa Johns. Domino is the best!



Messy hair and three big pimples  -.-
Is time to facial ma, I know, no need remind me with popping out!



After that, tuition ah jie. 
LOL  use my phone to cap will look more beautiful?  o.o

 

The day fruit is green apple!


Tomorrow will update my birthday post. Don't too expect it, my sweet sixteen is not interesting as last year. This year is like silent and peace, haha. Sleep now, tomorrow gonna wake early and out with mama. GOODNIGHT!


No comments:

Post a Comment