20 October 2012

Last weekend


13 . 10 . 2012   @   Saturday


As usual, 
wake up with the sun is shining my butt  :P

 

 I am sleeping with opening my my eyes
have western food with mama!







Linguine with Beef Tenderloin in Red Wine Sauce
 * the menu display this name, not I create it *



 Grilled Spicy Chicken with Cucumber Salsa and French Fries 



Crepes with Caramel Banana in Vanilla Sauce



Recently keep raining, everyday is a rainy day. YAAAA, I love rainy day since my name is xiaoyu  :P  I like to capture rain drops photo like this, so gotta feel right?!



WHY SAID SO?
* hurt so bad *  :(

 



Dinner with family and heng shang couple ( parent's friends )  They intro us to Wah Dee have our dinner. Wooo, not bad. Taste good and price cheaper than many restaurant. LIKE LIKE!!







Saw a taxi with this, 
the driver name, Ngoi Ng Moi, hahah!!


14 . 10 . 2012   @   Sunday

 

 My breakfast



 I studied for 4 hours that day, history and economy kill me!!! This exam, I feel history is easier than economy. Wae yooo! I don't want fail my eco, hope paper 1 will be easier to me, please please!!



Night, 
attended my relative wedding dinner







So creative and lovely balloons

 









The traditional wedding tea time. My parents and the main character - wedding couple tea time photo, taken by me. The bridegroom keep laughing and laughing while the bride didn't laugh at all, you can see this through photos. I don't know why, whatever la, the bridegroom like then is okay, hope they got a lovely life in future  :)



And yes, we went to sitiawan for this dinner. Long journey time, almost two hours, my butt goes flat  -.-  Reached home on midnight 12 something, so tired! And absent school the next day  :P

 
NEXT POST SOON!


No comments:

Post a Comment