4 October 2012

Random talks


Hi hi October, heheh, October is my fav month, cause it is my birthday month, haha, lame reason right? LOL. I am having the final exam now, but it stop at today, after a couple weeks, it is to be continue. Because of the PMR test, school have no enough place for the exam space. So, that's why I am free to blogging now. Although is October now, but I still owe many September posts haven't post yet, aiks, maybe plan some time for these few relax days to post it all. I don't want all the pictures stuck in my folder.


Actually I just want say some random things that what happened to me in these few days. But seem boring to see a word posts. So let's post what I happened today and talk some random topics baaa  ;)


04 . 10 . 2012   @   Thursday

 



Pictures can't see clearly my acne, but dark circles do  :/  The exam days made me insomnia, every night, around 11 something I only fall in sleep, although I got to the bed at 10 something. So I would rewind my memories with my baby boy. Sometime I would been laughing of the memories, but sometime I would sad. You know, our sweetness, our happiness, need go through many argument to understand each other and inclusive each other. So what can I say is: Bie, I appreciate you more each day  :)



What my mum made today, glutinous rice.
When my first tried, I thought it's buy, I couldn't belive it's made by my mum  :O

 

Alone dinner, 
papa mama brother went out for their, uhmm, consider working dinner?

 



Random shots while watching movie


Last week, I get a wrong call. I didn't know who's that, but through his voice, I think he was a indian or malay guy LOL!!  At the first call I answer (usually I don't answer strange number), but that day, I don't know is didn't eat medicine or what, I answered it. SO REGRET TO ANSWER THIS STUPID CALL!!! He said I am Vivian. I already told him WRONG NUMBER WRONG NUMBER, he still want to keep calling me. I were so mad of it, then I off my phone. I wonder why he is so stubborn, ORANG YANG CACAT  -.-  


Oh ya!! This final exam, kar wai is sitting beside me. HAHA, wtf. You know? A best friend sitting beside you, is just so awkward. We not cheat-person, so we didn't cheating while exam. But we would asked each other, how? know how to do? Or chat some random topics but teacher thought us cheating and warn us  @@ 


Let's talk my family and my love. My brother can remove his P sticker dy, woowww, I think guy is happy while they are no more P? HAHAHA. Don't know why I always thought that baby boy is younger than my brother one year, but actually two years. So I always thought my bro is 18, but he is already 19. OMG, time flies, couldn't believe I already 16, baby boy 17, brother 19. The ages are round off 20. OMOOO, is gonna be adult from a teenager. Time really passed so fast   ~~


Is like talk more than I thought in this post. 9:43 p.m. now, not going to bed but listen to the music and wait my baby back, heheh. tata!


No comments:

Post a Comment