25 October 2012

Last weekend



20 . 10 . 2012   @   Saturday

 

DANG DANG!  This is my first turtle pao in this year, a custom of  九王爷 Actually this is quite big, but I don't know why in front of cam, it would zoom out  -.-  And it is cyclops! HAHAHA. So pity, lost an eye. And ate this pao pao, mum bring me out for our brunch. To De Garden Dragon One.



I still remember this, 冰镇奶茶 , NICE!  Since I first tried of pearl milk tea, then I in love with ' nai cha ' HAHA, weird! Why I so old people taste! Oh ya, teh tarik not bad too, cause teh tarik and ' nai cha ' quite same taste. 

 

小笼包

 

 担担面



 Don't know what is this, but quite nice. Here all was eaten by me. Except I share half of  担担面 with my mum. NEHHHH! Because of my mum la, she said she full, can't eat  -.- 



Night, tried my dad's friend new bean sprout chicken restaurant,
near my house, errrr, taste ok ok la ~

 

STRONG WIND!
But pimples, goshhh  ~


21 . 10 . 2012   @   Sunday

 

Alone dinner, dad, mum and bro out for dinner.
Cause I had exam another day  :(

 

This is definitely saying my bro and my dad! HAHAHAA.  My brother's body shape at after two years graduated there, my father's at after eight years graduated there, although my dad already graduated ten years.  So, this prove man should exercise even got work, can't be lazy!!


STAY TUNED!


No comments:

Post a Comment