30 October 2012

Self - Holiday


 29 . 10 . 2012   @   Monday


Self holiday yesterday! HAHA, I thought my mum wouldn't allow tim, haha. * drop spec *  :P  Wake at 10:10 a.m. , after grooming then eat curry mee that ' da bao ' from  mummy. So freaking spicy man!! Made my stomach so not comfortable. 



Around 1 something, my mum wanted to eat black ball again. She keep allure me! So I accompany her to there. But worth!  Slurpppp  ~  


Finished it, my mum fetched me back to house and she went to work. 3 something,  she came back and fetched me to grandma's house, for taking popo homemade ' wan tan mee '

 



 Grandma and me made this!
Not bad ok?  :P







 

Long time no see yoooo, 
bao bei men  :D

 

So freaking jeng lo please!  *nom nom*


Night, 
went to the last tuition  ;)

 


















Spent my Monday casually, not that special. I insomnia yesterday, feel so sleepy now  @@ Gonna take a nap, tata readers!


No comments:

Post a Comment