5 November 2012

Simply update!


03 . 11 . 2012   @   Saturday


Lol, I forgotten blog about last Saturday, omoooooo  :S  But I watching new Hong Kong drama now, so I just simply do a quick update. Sorry for the chin chai-ness!


Last Saturday, I wake at 8 something, hehe, exercise again! At Perak Royal Golf Club, I am always the youngest there, most of them are elderly. 



Facing to this view, 
not bad

 



Recently I can't really take nice self capture, feel myself so not the nice  :S  But I don't mind to post, I don't know why also, LOL!



After exercise, 
reach home and have this, hehe.


Then went Aeon, 
with mama and brother.

 















Brunch at there, 
and simply walk around then sayonaraaa   ~









Dinner at Nam Fat, long time no eat. Their 炸料 are famous, delicious neh. And I love their sirloin, aiyoooo, super tasty!

TATA!


No comments:

Post a Comment